Although most think of family mediation in the context of divorce, there is a very large area of family mediation apart from divorce.
In his 20 years of mediation experience, Mr. Rubin has touched on virtually every aspect of family mediation. The following are only
some of the areas of his experience:
|One of my most satisfying experiences was helping a family in conflict
over the management of monies awarded a disabled, emancipated child who had reached majority and wanted to take charge
of those monies.|
Mr. Rubin enjoys working with unique and challenging cases, and believes in utilizing creative approaches so that the mediation
process reflects the individual circumstances of each dispute. To begin working with Mr. Rubin on your case, please
contact him using our on-line referral form.
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Agreements Between Life Partners
- Paternity Suits
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Step and Blended Family Disputes
- Special Needs Cases, Such as Disabilities, Competency, Etc.
- Agreements Regarding Care of Dependent Children
- Agreements Between Children Regarding the Care of Their Parents
- Will and Probate Disputes
- End of Life Decisions
- Family Business Formation and Dissolution