- Co-author of Civil Mediation Chapter for Matthew Bender’s (now Lexis-Nexis) CD-ROM series on Florida Civil Practice,
1996, a multi-volume CD-ROM series provided for civil law practitioners.
- Co-Author, “Mediator Accountability – Ethical and Legal Standards of The Profession”, American Journal of Trail Advocacy, Volume
28:1, Summer 2004.
- “Mediation”, Chapter 55, published by Matthew Bender (now Lexis-Nexis), Florida Family Law Reporter, over 150 pages, 1992.
- Consultant to Matthew Bender (now Lexis-Nexis) in reference to mediation in the State of Florida.
- Contributor to Unisource Insurance Newsletter, a health insurance company newsletter concentrating on medical and health
- National Business Institute, lecturer and writer in reference to legal ethics, mediation and ADR.
- National Institute for Dispute Resolution, NIDR NEWS, March/April, 1996 Issue, Vol. III, Number 2, “Mediation Case Law Update.”
- Contributor to the Dispute Resolution Newsletter, the state regulatory agency publication for mediators and arbitrators in Florida.
- Contributor to Bar publications in reference to mediation, including The Florida Bar, the Dade County Bar Association
Bulletin and other CLE courses and publications.
- “Outside Author” for Lexis-Nexis/Matthew Bender of San Francisco in reference FLORIDA LAW REPORT, mediation and ADR consultant.