Public Speaking Experience
Mr. Rubin has been speaking on mediation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), and related fields for over a quarter of a century.
His speaking engagements have ranged from as few as five to well over 1,000 attendees.
• Loyola University School of Law: Lawyers on the Cutting Edge of ADR, Keynote Speaker, March 2006, Los Angeles, California.
• American Bar Association, Section for Dispute Resolution, 2006, Atlanta, Georgia.
• National Windstorm Conference, Orlando, Florida, 2006. Keynote speaker before over 1,000 attendees including lawyers, judges,
adjusters, experts and contractors. Mr. Rubin has previously lectured this group on several occasions.
• Association of South Florida Mediators, January, 2006, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
• ACR Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, October, 2005.
• Center for ADR 17th Annual Conference, Greenbelt, Maryland, June, 2005.
• American College of Civil Trial Mediators, Napa Valley, California, July, 2005.
• Florida Dispute Resolution Center Conference, 2005, 2004, 2003. Mr. Rubin is a regular presenter at the statewide conference
of over 700 presenting workshops in all fields of mediation and ADR.
• Various other international professional organizations including Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Trei University,
Roma, Italy, 2004 and 2005.
• International Association of Mediators and the American College of Civil Trial Mediators, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2003.
• American Bar Association, Section for Dispute Resolution, 2001, San Francisco, California.
• The American Petroleum Comptrollers Association, Dallas, Texas, 1995.